“The world is my canvas and I create my reality”.
You are, in a sense, the artist of your home. The colors you choose describe who you are. Not only with the interior decorating but the exterior as well. Curb appeal is essential when it comes to selling a home. Curb appeal is also vital when making a first impression, whether you choose to grow old in your current home, or sell it down the road.
For example, the color of the roof must beautifully complement the siding color to create a sophisticated and seamless appearance. You probably don’t want to choose a color that will take away from the overall appearance, or create a shocking glance from the neighbors. Take some time to carefully consider the colors of the roof material (and siding) before you make a long-term decision.
Shingle Color of the Year
For starters, let’s explore the Color of the Year for 2023 put out by Owens Corning. This company explores new and exciting shingle colors every year and chooses the most vibrant delightful color to showcase. Midnight Plum is the winner this year in their TruDefinition Duration shingle line. What a beautiful and deep color this is! Blues, lavenders, and charcoal grays make up this rich color. This shingle looks stunning against a brick home, neutral siding colors, or a black cottage architecturally styled home.
Trust an Owens Corning Certified roofing professional in Bentonville to help determine if this exquisite color would be a beautiful match to your home exterior decor. Domino Roofing in Bentonville is here to help explore the various color choices with you. Our customer satisfaction and superior workmanship warranties set us above the other roofing contractors in the area.
Various Other Options
Perhaps embracing Midnight Plum isn’t part of your vision. We have several other options to choose from. Here are some of the other most popular color choices in shingles for 2023.
- Light Brown – Brown shingles are an excellent choice for a home with a traditional or rustic feel. Brown blends nicely with the woodsy landscaping and isn’t too flashy.
- Charcoal Gray – This is an excellent choice for those looking to add a dark, neutral color to their home. Charcoal gray does not clash with siding colors, and will not deter from the overall look of the home.
- Pewter Gray – This is a popular choice for shingles. It is soft, elegant, and light in the gray shade which makes it look great in modern homes.
- Tan – This is similar to the light brown shade but slightly softer. The tan shingles are warm and inviting which works well with most siding colors.
- Green – Do you want your home to blend in with the natural surroundings? Perhaps green is for you. Some shades are forest green and emerald green.
- Light Blue – This color offers something a little different and more unique than the grays and browns. This offers a light airy appearance to the home.
- Black – Midnight black or oak black will set a statement and are for those looking for an edgy appearance.
Owens Corning is the #1 roofing material manufacturer in North America. This company strives to provide top-quality roofing materials and has been doing so for over 100 years. In 2017, they were named one of “America’s Most Trustworthy Companies.” Now that is something to be proud of! And that is why we have teamed up with them to provide the best in roofing for you!!
Owens Corning materials are long-lasting, and warranties range from 40 to 50 years. How can that even be beaten?
Shingles made by Owens Corning are 50% stronger against wear and tear than competitors due to EverGuard Technology. These shingles also do not need an ice and water shield or felt paper installed over the plywood deck or underlayment. This will allow the homeowner to save some money in costs.
Owens Corning recently offered financial support to Truckers Against Trafficking to help rescue victims of human trafficking. They are doing what they can to bring awareness to this problem and help those in need, to bring the young home safely.
When it comes to all things roofing, put your trust in Domino Roofing in Bentonville. We strive to put our customers first by listening to their needs and providing the best option for the family and budget. We know the opportunity to protect your home is built on trust, and we are here to earn yours by providing you with top-notch roofing.