Your roof is one of your most precious investments and one you’ll want to keep in pristine condition, which will occasionally require looking into having your roof replaced to maintain optimal efficiency. Knowing the local costs of roof replacement is recommended before starting a roof repair project. While looking at national averages can give a general idea, such numbers usually do not include factors that may affect the final price, such as local labor hourly rates, material costs, and any local permits required for your Bentonville roof replacement project.
According to our estimates, Bentonville homeowners can expect to pay somewhere between $3,200.00 and $19,300.00 depending on the size of their home
This Roof Replacement Estimate Takes These Factors Into Account:
- All project costs (surface preparation, components, and machinery), and cleanup fees.
- Average labor costs to replace a roof in Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Average costs for materials and equipment for roof replacement in Bentonville.
- Square foot material costs for asphalt shingles or flat roof patches.
This Roof Replacement Estimate Does NOT Take These Factors Into Account:
- Any general contractor fees, if used for the project.
- Any permits required for roof replacement projects.
- Inspection and Bentonville building fees.
- Materials and supply city, state, & county sales taxes.
- Square foot material costs of other roofing materials.
Roof Replacement FAQ
Ready to get your Bentonville roof replaced? Call Domino Roofing in Bentonville today, for a free inspection and to discuss your roofing options!